Thursday, June 4, 2015

Cinque Terre

I went to Cinque Terre this past weekend on a bus2alps day trip, it was amazing!



We hiked over 84 flights of stairs (according to my phone) from Vernazza to Monterosso which was absolutely brutal but the view was totally worth it and when we got to Monterosso we got to go to the beach and jump in the water. 

The beach was pretty nice but the best part was the water, it was super blue and refreshing; exactly what I needed after a long hike.



Things I learned about Cinque Terre:

1. They have the best seafood ever. I ate the best calamari I have ever had from a paper cone...



2. The hike was brutal but necessary
3. Cinque Terre is probably the most beautiful place I have ever seen in my life thus far.

Overall, the day was exhausting but like so many of the other places I have been on this trip I hope someday I get to go back to Cinque Terre :)

No comments:

Post a Comment